Refund Policy and Program Guarantees Earnings Disclaimer & Policies
TERMS OF SERVICE
2. THE SITE EDITOR’S SERVICE This website and the services provided to you on and via this website are provided on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the site editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this website and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The site editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
5. REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or username, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the site editor of any unauthorized use of your user account, username or password.
6. USER CONDUCT You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“content”), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this web site may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this website, nor for any error or omission. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED, YOU EXPLICITLY AGREE THAT: (a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; torturous; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law; (b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you; (c) you will not collect or harvest any information about other users; (d) you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor’s prior written consent; (e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including — but not limited to — laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
7. SUBMISSION OF CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE By providing any content to this website: (a) you agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently; (b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section 7; (c) you acknowledge and agree that the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the site editor’s entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
8. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES The website and all content are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. By accessing and using this website you acknowledge and agree that use of this website and the content is entirely at your own risk. Bilingual Brown Babies' website makes no representations nor warranties regarding this website and the content, including, without limitation, no representation or warranty: * (i) that this website and/or content will be complete, accurate, reliable, suitable or timely; * (ii) that any content, including, without limitation, any information, data, software, product or service contained in or made available through this website will be of merchantable quality or fit for a particular purpose; * (iii) that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error free; * (iv) that defects or errors in this website will be corrected; * (v) that this website will be free from viruses or harmful components; and * (vi) that communications to or from this website will be secure or not intercepted. Dr. Kami J. Anderson, the webmaster of the bilingualbrownbabies.com website often receives commissions from third party companies as ‘affiliate’ compensation. She also receives free products from time to time to review or make comment on. Notwithstanding Dr. Kami J. Anderson always delivers a true opinion of the product or service. The information contained on this website is for information purposes only. It is not intended to provide interpreting, translation, legal, educational policy, or other advice to you, and you should not rely upon the information to provide any such advice. All information posted on this website is intended only as a basis for further discussion, inquiry and study. the Bilingual Brown Babies' website disclaims any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss arising in connection with the use of the contents of this website or reliance on those contents by any person or organization, whether in its original form or altered in some way by the user. The bilingualbrownbabies.com website gives no warranties nor does the bilingualbrownbabies.com website make any representation in respect of the contents of this website. The bilingualbrownbabies.com website advises users of this website to seek their own appropriate independent professional advice to matters raised in this website.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE EDITOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE SITE EDITOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH SERVICES, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SERVICES. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
12. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS The site editor reserves all of the site editor’s rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this website, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor’s rights. and property requires the site editor’s prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editor’s prior written consent.
13. NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site editor’s copyright agent may be contacted via the contact form for the website.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and security and have taken several measures to do so. We control this site from offices in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Outside Sites (Their Privacy Policies May Be Different)
How and Why We Collect Information
We collect your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. If you register for a course, a membership site, or a free training series, for example, the information is used to enroll you in the program, to enroll you in our newsletters, to track your preferences, and to keep you informed about the product and related products. As a visitor to our Sites, you can engage in many activities without providing any personal information. If you opt-in to receive any free training series, download a free product, register for a webinar, seminar, or live event, or purchase any product sold by us or promoted by us, you will automatically be subscribed to our email list. If you do not wish to receive free material/notifications, you may opt-out at any time. We include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every e-mail we send. If you have any trouble opting out, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will manually remove you from our e-mail list(s). In connection with other activities, such as those described above, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, we may ask that you provide us personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including ZIP code), e-mail address, telephone, credit card, and other personal information. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. In all cases, we will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. We will also tell you how we use your information or if we share it with another party. Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will never intentionally disclose any personal identification information about you as an individual user to any third party without having received your permission. If you supply us with your contact information you may receive periodic e-mails, mailings or calls from us with information on new products and services, important issues, or upcoming events. If you wish to be removed from any postal, e-mail, phone, or other lists, please let us know by e-mailing us. You can also write to us or call us at the contact information above. Please provide us with your exact name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone. We will be sure your name is removed from the appropriate lists immediately. When you use our Sites, we or our authorized technology services provider may also collect certain technical and routing information from you to facilitate your use of the Site and its services. We use this information to administer the Site and to understand and measure traffic patterns on the Site so that we know which areas of our sites are favorites of our users, which areas need improvement, and what technologies are being used so that we may continually improve our sites. This information is collected in aggregate form, without identifying you or any user individually. We may use this aggregate, non-identifying statistical data for statistical analysis, marketing, or similar promotional purposes. This data is often tracked by us or our technology services provider by using “cookies” during your visit. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card and enables us to record your passwords, purchases, and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. (For some web pages that require an authorization, cookies are not optional. Users choosing not to accept cookies will probably not be able to access those pages.)
We ensure you we have a Data Protection Officer in place any designated processor will operate in full compliance with the law. Should we expand the business to EU we will acquire appointed representative within the EU. We exercise extreme precaution to protect your data. In the even of a personal data breach, it will be reported within 72 hours to the local authorities the affected individual (except in cases of encryption).
We promise to make access to your personal information easy and reasonable. You can update your own personal information. We will delete any unnecessary data from our system. You may also request the deletion of your data that is not in the association of fulfillment of a paid contractual agreement. After which processing and retainment will be discontinued. You may also request your information be delivered to you or a third party.